ePOST Breast Cancer Genetics
Welcome to the ePOST BC homepage! ePOST BC is a practice innovation and quality improvement telementoring program presented by The University of Kansas Cancer Center employing Project ECHO to increase the efficacy of point of service testing in patients diagnosed with breast cancer.
On this page, you will find announcements, a schedule of events, quality improvement instructions,
forms, and additional resources.
5.23.19 - Registration deadline is 6.3.19. Click here to register.
5.28.19 - First ePOST BC date is June 12th at 4:30 PM.
- To join by Zoom on a PC, Mac, iOS, or Android, click here.
- To join by phone, dial (669) 900-6833 or (929) 436-2866.
- Meeting ID: 926 581 208
2019 ePOST BC Dates (2nd Wednesday of the month from 4:30-5:30 PM)
- June 12: Essential Elements & Clinical Process of Genetic Testing (click here for the Zoom recording of the session) AGENDA
- July 10: Hereditary Cancer Syndromes & Guidelines for Genetic Testing (click here for the Zoom recording of the session) AGENDA
- August 14: Interpreting Genetic Testing Results (click here for the Zoom recording of the session) AGENDA
- September 11: Personalizing Oncology Care Based on Mutation Status (click here for the Zoom recording of the session) AGENDA
- October 9: Multi-disciplinary Approach to Management of Individuals at High and Hereditary Cancer Risk (click here for the Zoom recording of the session) AGENDA
ePOST BC Registered Participants
ePOST BC Session Recordings
ePOST BC Slide Decks
Case Template Form
Quality Improvement Homework
Workflow Analysis Worksheet
Workflow Analysis Sample
This program is supported by a grant from Pfizer Inc.
and the Association of Community Cancer Centers.
Mar 04, 2020