Networking Events & Meetings
Each year, MCA gives members, researchers, public health professionals, and other cancer control advocates the opportunity to network, learn, and share best practices at our annual member meeting.
The 2019 meeting attracted over 150 participants from across Kansas and western Missouri.
We hope you'll join us at the 2020 meeting!
Session Topics Will Include:
• Clinical Updates in Breast, Gastrointestinal, and Lung Cancers
• Best Practice Insights for Clinical Trial Accrual
• Tobacco Cessation Programs and Reimbursement
• Nutrition and Cancer
• Self-Care for Health Care Professionals
• Patient Insights: When a Cancer Professional Becomes a Cancer Patient
Photos from 2019 Annual Meeting
2019 Masonic Cancer Alliance Annual Meeting
Feb 25, 2020