Why Join KPPEPR?
- KPPEPR helps show that rural and underserved communities can have high-quality healthcare.
- KPPEPR members can learn how other Kansas communities deal with healthcare challenges.
- In the age of shrinking healthcare resources, research often means resources.
- Through interdisciplinary collaboration, KPPEPR-supported research reflects what matters to communities so that research leads to resources and improved well-being.
- KPPEPR members are recognized as leader in their community and among their peers.
To become a KPPEPR member, please contact KPPEPR Network Manager Ellie Brent at email@example.com or 913-945-7533.
Apr 24, 2020