Meetings and Programs
Members benefit from the opportunity to attend annual meetings and innovative programming throughout the year, including our Research Program Series.
Annual Member Meeting 2021
The Masonic Cancer Alliance annual member meeting will be held on Friday, June 25, 2021. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the annual meeting will be held virtually.
Annual Member Meeting 2020
The Masonic Cancer Alliance hosts a member meeting each year. In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, the 2020 Masonic Cancer Alliance annual meeting was canceled.
The Masonic Cancer Alliance instead hosted a special virtual town hall on COVID-19 on April 17, 2020. The town hall was recorded, and presenters responded to participant questions during the virtual event. Click the links below to access the town hall recording as well as a document of questions and answers that were not addressed during the town hall.
- Town Hall Recording
- Questions Not Addressed During the Town Hall
Research Program Series
The Masonic Cancer Alliance and The University of Kansas Cancer Center created a new research series in 2020, Kansas and Missouri Cancer Research Highlights, and launched the first program in the series on August 7, 2020.
Community members, researchers, and healthcare providers were invited to join the virtual community conversation to learn about practice-changing results from clinical trial research. Two additional programs have been offered since the series debut. All three program recordings can be found below. Watch for more information about the fourth program in the series, which will launch later this year.
- Research Series Recording: August 7, 2020 (Dr. Anup Kasi, Dr. Qamar Khan, Dr. Anwaar Saeed)
- Research Series Recording: October 9, 2020 (Drs. Jennifer Klemp, Lauren Nye, Priyanka Sharma)
- Research Series Recording: January 19, 2021 (Drs. Joseph McGuirk, Barry Skikne, Abdulraheem Yacoub)
- Research Series Recording: April 9, 2021 (Drs. Ronald Chen, Shalina Gupta-Burt, Shane Stecklein)